Saturday, April 30, 2005

SAP Certification

Sorry for the relative quietness at my blog lately. I wasn't so inspired this spring, maybe because of the weather (it was a little to rainy), maybe because of the stress of starting a new project. But now I'm back and writing.
I want to share my exeprience of getting SAP Certified Consultant. I have a Certification on Purchasing (MM module) since December last year.
In the mid of 2004, my boss asked me to prepare for the certificaton. Back then I was working with MM module. So after about 1 year of experience and 2 MM courses at SAP UK Education (SCM500 - Processes in Procurement and SCM510 Invetory Management) I started to study hard for this certification exam. After one month of hard studying, I had to swich to SAP IS-U and I didn;t had so much time to study for certification. But luckly for my I have a "brilliant mind" and I only had to make a quick review of the MM courses.
After all those hours of studying, on Nov 12, 2004 I pass the Certification Exam with a score of 79 points.
My advice for the ones who wants to get MM certified:
- read all the courses. There aren't tricky questions but you should know as much details as you can
- study the IMG configuration
- study the SAP forums like www.sapfans.com
Review your knowleadge every day.

Good luck.

6 comments:

certification said...

Nice post. Really I liked it.
I have a mcse 2000 certification site. It pretty much covers mcse 2000 certification related stuff.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Really I liked it.
I have a mcse 2000 site. It pretty much covers mcse 2000 related stuff.
Thanks.

Meghana said...

Hello,

I read some of your blogs.Very informative!!!!I also write some blogs but not on SAP.

I am also a SAP Service Management consultant.Want to do certification in CS or SM.

Could you please suggest how can I prepare?

seventyros said...

For a Excellent Online Resource for SAP EP and SAP Web Dynpro ABAP, Visit Learn SAP Online

www.saponlineguide.blogspot.com said...

sap bw,what is sap,sap help

sushma said...

Thanks for sharing this Informative content. Well explained.Got to learn new things from your Blog on SAP SD.
SAP SD