Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Courses: IUT225 and IUT235

On 11th of August 2008 I went to Poland to deliver the IUT225: EDM Overview and IUT235 Real Time Pricing to a group of people from Poland, Bulgaria, Check Republic and Russia.

I had a good time durring this course as I got a chance to pass my knowledge to others. I didn't get the courses evaluation yet but I guess I taught them good ;).

Some of them was part of the same group I taught IUT230 Billing and Invocing for 4 days in April.

Here are some pictures.






Later Edit: WOW! I got 6.9 in the instructor evaluation. Thank you guys, it is really great you enjoyed it so much!

4 comments:

Raj said...

hai

Could you please share me EDM related Tutor files, if available with you.
regards
s RajNarayanan
srajnarain@gmail.com

Fangyaya said...

ray ban sunglasses
cheap air jordans
nike blazers shoes
nike air max 90
true religion jeans
gucci handbags
gucci outlet
gucci belts
ray ban sunglasses uk
louis vuitton outlet
replica rolex watches
louis vuitton purses
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
kate spade
jordan retro 11
burberry handbags
kobe 9
oakley outlet
kevin durant shoes 7
coach outlet
louis vuitton purses
toms shoes
christian louboutin shoes
louis vuitton outlet
nike uk
nike trainers uk
nike store
nike sb janoski
20150507chenenen

Rahul said...

It was very nice blog to learn about SAP HR.Thanks for sharing new things.SAP HR

Shalini said...

From My search…Creating Experts provides Best SAP Training with real time projects assistance.

Most of the modules are equipped with advance level topics which the student can learn from the basics to the advance level stage.

They also provide placement assistance in leading MNC companies across the globe according to the current requirements.

http://thecreatingexperts.com/sap-successfactors-training-in-chennai/

And these are the Best SAP training institute which provides Real Time Hands on Training…

codedion Technologies-9003085882

creating Experts-8122241286

http://thecreatingexperts.com/sap-mm-training-in-chennai/