Saturday, December 09, 2006

SAP Blog :: Live again!

Sorry for beeing so quiet lately but I have some excuses:
- my first ISU go live
- a new ISU project in electricity.

My First ISU go live.
For those who don't know I work as a ISU Billing Consultant. Durring October we set live a gas ISU implementation with Unbundling (2 contract model), monthly reading and billing and 400.000 customers. The night when we start the billing and invocing run and then RDI printing was a marathon (30 hours with no sleep) followed by only 4 hours sleep and the back to work for anoter 12 hours from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am when we delivered the RDI files (400.000 invoces) to the printing provider. It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun, because we are a fine team of young and ambitious people. This ISU project is the first ISU project in Romania and I'm proud that I had a small contribution to its success.

A new ISU project in electricity
Since some time we also started a new ISU project in electricity which from the Billing point of view is much more challenging with complicated rates and some development I need to do for energy losses computation. I will also do the EDM module with a help of a coleague. I will try to update this blog with the status and the achivements I hope I will have on this project.


Please visit SAPDocs if you are looking for a specific SAP book.

3 comments:

Ramya k said...

Thanks for the great information, was looking for this information from long.Great blogSAP MM Training in Chennai

sushma said...

Thanks for sharing this Informative content. Well explained.Got to learn new things from your Blog on SAP SD.
SAP SD

Rahul said...

It was very nice blog to learn about Selenium.Thanks for sharing new things.selenium training in chennai